Long considered the “hippest” part of Grand Rapids, Eastown is known for its distinctive feel. Unique restaurants and coffee houses, a wide variety of night life, book stores, art-related stores, antique shops and a wonderful variety of homes are all found nearby. You can listen to live bands, have an authentic gyro, meet friends at the Kava House or Wolfgang’s, or go to the Eastown Street Fair…and you’re still only two miles from Downtown.
To view complete info on the following properties, including virtual tours, please click on the top description line for that property.
- 2 Bedroom/1 Bath, Lower Apartment, w/ New Kitchen/Bath
- Leased thru November 1, 2018
- 1119 Thomas Street Southeast, Grand Rapids
- 4 Bedroom/1.5 Bath, Whole House, 1,768 SQFT, Eastown, Nicely remodeled!
- Not available in 2017
- 1239 Bemis Street Southeast, Grand Rapids
- 3 Bedroom/1.5 Bath, Single Family Home, 1,528 SQFT, Off-street parking
- Leased thru 2018
- 1243 Bemis Street Southeast, Grand Rapids